Debating between the Fiat 500 and the Chevy Sonic? Let us help you decide with a little help from the Internet.
- Bill Luke Fiat doesn't sell Sonic's. Seriously, Bill Luke has been family owned and operated since 1927. There are not many family owned dealers left, and we have been successful because we take great care of our customers!
- Miles Per Gallon - Fiat 500 wins with its 40 MPG on the highway. Chevy comes in with a max of 35 MPG.
- Warranty - Fiat WINS with its standard 48/mo / 50,000 mile warranty. The Chevrolet Sonic limps in with its 36/mo / 36,000 mile warranty.
- Looks - Fiat 500 wins. Lets face it - the car just looks cooler and the model are better.
- J Lo Factor - When's the last time you saw J-Lo in a Sonic. Yeah, that what I thought.
There are many more benefits to explain, but at this point it's best to leave it to the professionals at Bill Luke Fiat. Call one our sales specialists today at 480-496-8888 or fill out the form to the right. If you prefer to browse first, please do so by clicking the link below.
Data source: AOL